Highfields Centre can offer you:
• Information, advice and guidance around employment
• Help with using a computer and guidance around employment
• Help with CV writing, filling in job application forms and preparing for interviews
• Support to find the training you need to develop your skills
• The opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications
• The opportunity to gain valuable experience through voluntary work
• Advice on welfare benefits, money & debt, health and immigration (fee payable)
• Bespoke business support service for start-up and existing businesses (fee payable)
Our weekly work club sessions have been designed to help individuals to identify employment opportunities, developing their CVs, making important contacts with employers, providing access to the internet to look for jobs and to help clients with job application forms.
Our staff can also offer advice and information on relevant skills and training opportunities that will enhance your prospects of finding suitable employment.
We are also currently offering Confidence Building and Computer Skills for Job Search courses.
For further information or to book an appointment, please contact the Adult Services team on 0116 253 1053 or email firstname.lastname@example.org