What is Talent Match?
Talent Match is a Big Lottery Funded project that helps young people aged 18 to 24 who have been out of work, education or training for 12 months or more.
What does Talent Match do?
Talent Match helps young people gain the skills and confidence they need to get back into work, education or training by offering work placement opportunities within the Talent Match partnership.
With Talent Match, young people will:
- Receive Information Advice and Guidance
- Get individual one to one support tailored to their needs
- Increase their self-confidence and motivation
- Develop skills for employment
- Gain access to a range of programmes and enterprise initiatives
- Have a range of different experiences and work out what their life goals are
What are the entry requirements for Talent Match?
- Must have been out of employment, education or training for more than a year
- Must be aged between 18 – 24 years of age
- Must live in Leicester
What work place opportunities are available?
- Children and Youth departments
- Music and events organising
- Admin and reception
Talent Match Drop in session
On Wednesday afternoons, we provide a session for young people aged 18 – 24 years, targeting individuals who are not in education, employment or training (NEET). This session will include recreational activities, multi sports activities, job search, training opportunities and support in CV writing.
Wednesday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm – Talent Match drop-in session
Talent Match contact information:
96 Melbourne Road
0116 253 1053